Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Does Monistat cause hair growth?

My hair grows on average about 2 inches every 4 months without any vitamins or hair growth formulas. I started monistat mixed with sweet almond oil in June/July. My hair grew 3 inches in a little over a month, just about 2 months!! So YES monistat does contribute to hair growth.

If you decide to use monistat use sweet almond oil as your oil because when I tried it with other oils it gave me a headache every time I put it on my scalp.

I applied monistat on my scalp Mon,Wed, and Friday every week. I used the generic brand of monistat by walmart, which is Equate.

*I wash my hair with shampoo every 2 weeks when I use monistat.

Happy fast growing!!!

Next Post: How I mix and apply the monistat

xoxo,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment