Friday, May 23, 2014

My dislikes about transitioning

1) Line of Demarcation! This area of your hair is prone to breakage because it's the weakest point in your hair. This part gets tangled up easy.
          *line of demarcation is the point where your relaxed hair and natural hair meet.

2) Taking care of 2 hair types (relaxed and natural)! Different hair types need different treatments. For example, my relaxed hair can't hold moisture as long as my natural hair. My relaxed hair is weaker than my natural hair so it needs a lot more care.

3) The look of the relaxed ends hanging from your natural hair! Curly, thick hair at top with straight relaxed ends!!

You see the ends!!!!!!!

*********IT GETS EASIER over time ladies. Once you learn to manage both textures it's a piece of cake. I also suggest having a go to hairstyle for the days when you get frustrated with your hair. I have braids or wigs for my go to. I strongly suggest buying a wig or making your own cause they are a lifesaver. There's been days where I got so frustrated I wanted to cut my relaxed ends of. I still struggle with it til this day but my wigs saved me from a premature BIG CHOP*********

***If any of you have any questions or request please let me know in a comment. You can also email me at naturallyalicia@yahoo.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment