Monday, September 8, 2014

BIG CHOP!!! July 31, 2014

I did the Big Chop July 31, 2014. I am 100% natural now. I know my plan was to transition without the big chop but I couldn't go on with transitioning. I did record my big chop I just haven't had the time to post it. It will be up soon.

Before the Big Chop: 
I was debating for weeks if I should go through with the Big Chop. I was done dealing with the two textures and the line of demarcation! I just had to chop it off. I'm always wearing protective styles anyways, so why not?

After the Big Chop:
I felt great. I was happy, excited that I did it. It was the best decision I ever made for my hair. My hair is so much easier to deal with. It detangles a lot faster and stays detangled for the most part. Wash day is shorter!!!!

It's going to take some time to get use to big hair. I will keep recording my journey.
***My hair is the same length it was when I started transitioning***
                     Started transitioning Oct 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment